APPLE | SAMSUNG | OPPO | NOTHING
Buy-Back (New) Terms & Conditions
1. Buyback is a scheme for customers to sell brand new phones to us for cash, especially if they do not need the phone after a re-contract.
2. If the phone was purchased from a Telco or other sales channel, the original Telco / Official receipt with Date and IMEI / Series number is required.
3. Receipt date and activation date must not be more than 3 days upon transaction.
4. Swop/Replacement set is classified under "Used Phone"
5. No accept from GRAB or other sales channel Buy Now Pay Later Scheme.
6. Only accept local (Singapore) manufacture provider with local (Singapore) manufacture warranty devices. Strictly No Export Set.
7. Prices are subject to change at any time during the day without prior notice.
8. Kindly provide full details of your new device to get the actual and final price by Submit Price Quote.
9. Sellers are required to produce their ID/Passport/Work Permit and contact details for record purpose upon collection.
10. All Phone/Tablet are required subjected to the SPEX (Stolen and Lost Property Index) screening via:
11. Devices found to be stolen or reported lost will be withheld and handed over to the police.
12. We reserve the right to reject or cancel any buyback transaction at any point in time without giving specific reason.